Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cosplay Scavenger Hunt List Attempt 1: Anime Only

What are some anime series/movies that would make an interesting scavenger hunt?

*I've actually watched at least one episode

Kanon*
Clannad*
Princess Mononoke*
Kiki's Delivery Service*
Death Note (but not L)*
Coyote Ragtime Show*
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya*
Full Metal Panic!*
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu*
Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid
Naruto (if I decide to go mainstream)*
Bleach*
Code Geass: Lalouch of the Rebellion*
Gurren Lagann (I guess I should watch this one for reasons beyond Yoko)
Porco Rosso*
My Neighbor Totoro*
Pani Poni Dash*
Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat*
To Heart*
Excel Saga*
Nerima Daikon Brothers (I'm surpised I saw a girl dressed as Inspector Widget at AX)*
Lucky Star*
Gunslinger Girl*
Elfen Lied*
Nanaka 6/17*
Sailor Moon*
Please Teacher
Chromartie High School
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World*
Dirty Pair
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie*
Oh My Goddess*
Hare + Guu*
Chrono Crusade*
Gundam franchise
Tenchi franchise
InuYasha*
Tokyo Majin
One Piece*
Ninja Nonsense*
Neon Genesis Evangelion*
Azumanga Daioh*
Vampire Knight
Fruits Basket*
Chobits
Prince of Tennis
Slam Dunk
Yu Yu Hakusho
Comic Party
Urusei Yatsura
Trinity Blood
Trigun
Sakura Wars
Cardcaptor Sakura
Yu Gi Oh
Pokemon
Twelve Kingdoms
Sgt. Frog
Rurouni Kenshin
Tokyo Mew Mew
Comic Party
The Third: The Girl with the Blue Eye
Doraemon
Saber Marionette
Ninja Scroll (only because this was cited as inspiration for the film adaptation of Daredevil with Ben Affleck...Director's cut is so much better than the crap that was release on Valentine's Day weekend)

Hmmm...I'll only have as much as four days (minus possible time taken by volunteering) to try to find one character from each of these series at a con. I really should whittle this down since I also want to have video games represented...

No comments: