Sunday, January 18, 2009

Field Test of New Gear-Night








































































































Well I finally got a new point-and-shoot camera to replace the HP R817. My first test was to see how easy it would be for me to take a picture in low light, so I tested the Canon PowerShot A590 at Disneyland at night. Before the HP, I used a Sony Cybershot DSC-P72 (which I still will keep as a backup on my adventures), so I want to get used to the user interface of the Canon before I start using it at my next major event (which is not anime/cosplay related, but will require the ability to take action shots). Here are samples from the Canon. P.S. It's always a special treat when local band Suburban Legends performs at Tomorrowland Terrace.

No comments: