Monday, April 27, 2009

Cosplay Scavenger Hunt List Part 6: What Kind of Costume Can I Make/Buy for $50

After seeing how much fun my cousin is having making my costume for Anime Expo, I'm thinking I could make a costume for a friend of mine (to pay her back for making me get my face painted at Disney's California Adventure...no one recognized that it was supposed to be a snake...)...So while the costume I commissioned my cousin to make will cost about $65 (labor not included), I wonder what I can make or buy for $50...So the next part of my scavenger hunt will focus on characters that could possibly be done for $50 or less (just a guess):

*Watched/Played Series

-Nabeshin (Shinichi Watanabe, Excel Saga, Nerima Daikon Brothers)*
-Cooking Mama (Cooking Mama game series)*
-L (Death Note)
-Mario (Super Mario Bros.)*
-Luigi (Super Mario Bros.)*
-Mako, Ichiro, Hideki (Nerima Daikon Brothers)*
-Spike (Cowboy Bebop)*
-Faye (Cowboy Bebop)*
-Tomoya Okazaki (Clannad, summer uniform)*
-Yuichi Aizawa (Kanon)*
-Yukito Kunisaki (Air)*
-Jacuzzi Splot (Baccano!)
-Chane LaForet (Baccano!)
-Negi Springfield (Negima series)*
-Miria Harvent (Baccano!)
-Yoko Ritona (Gurren Lagann)-boots not included...
-Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
-Nana/No. 7 (Elfen Lied)*
-Lucy (Elfen Lied)*
-Kurama (Elfen Lied)*
-Tamama (anime store employee in Lucky Star...the one with the Sgt. Frog Tamama emblem on her apron)*

There's probably a lot more that could go on this list, but school uniforms (Part 1) are more recognizable to me...

No comments: