Saturday, May 9, 2009

SoCal Cosplay Spring Gathering 2009 Part 4: The Individual Category

Well The Amazing Race Rerun is going to start in a little over two hours, so I'll have to finish this part and the last part quickly...

On to the individual round starting with some cable TV (non-anime) favorites, like Cartoon Network's Ben 10:



Or Nickelodeon's Fairly Oddparents



Or maybe some video game favorites (don't games based on movies count?):





Here's some more cosplay girls (the title of the book series that first got me intrigued about the world of Japanese pop culture inspired cosplay and the photographers who take their pics)...





(I'll need help tagging this post since I forgot where last character came from...)

And then there's FMA:



Somehow, I think of Office Space when I see this pose:



Okay, it looks like I'll have time to finish the last installment and start work on a new set of Moo MiniCards before The Amazing Race...

Now the final installment...

1 comment:

Pelori said...

Thanks for taking my picture. The pink haired black and white stripy girl is me. It's Mizune from Soul Eater.

http://www.onemanga.com/Soul_Eater/54/20/