Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Cosplay Scavenger Hunt...

It's been a while since I came up with a scavenger hunt list...I guess with my Halloween plans in place this weekend (it's a secret until I post pics), I should come up with a scavenger hunt list to focus my picture taking that night...I'm not really doing much research on what to expect, but I plan on going to a place that will be probably 20% PG-13 and 80% R...I'm just thinking of what might be awesome Halloween costumes.

Celebrities
-Michael Jackson (I'll be surprised if I don't see this)
-Kate Gosselin
-Jon Gosselin
-Amy Winehouse (I saw a costume labeled "Train Wreck" at the store, and the character looked just like her)
-Kanye West (bonus if Taylor Swift is there too)
-Michael Moore
-The Beatles (if I had 3 other people, I so wanna do Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band one day)
-Hulk Hogan
-Adam Lambert (bonus if said costumed person does the album cover)
-Lady Gaga
-Balloon Boy (there's a company actually selling this costume)
-The Mythbusters (Adam and Jaime...shouldn't be hard)
-Marilyn Monroe
-Slash (Guns 'n Roses)
-David Beckham
-Ozzy Osbourne
-Britney Spears
-Gene Simmons
-Hugh Hefner

Characters
-Ugly Betty
-any Marvel or DC superhero
-The Joker
-The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland (bonus if Johnny Depp version from upcoming movie release)
-any of the Watchmen
-Sailor Moon (probably the only anime costume I'll find that night)
-"D***-in-a-box" guys from Saturday Night Live (I refuse to open the box)
-Napoleon Dynamite
-The cast of The Office (I admit I don't watch much prime-time network television)
-any pirate (though I expect a lot of Jack Sparrow)
-any character from Disney/Pixar's Up (bonus if there are balloons)
-any Disney princess
-Tinkerbell or any Disney fairy
-Harry Potter
-any character from Ferris Beuller's Day Off (I'm thinking of someone wearing Cameron's Red Wings jersey)
-any character from The Breakfast Club (fingerless gloves + denim jacket = John Bender)
-Princess Leia in that gold bikini (bonus since it's forecast to be cold Saturday night...)

Typical Halloween Fare
-a witch or wizard
-an angel
-a devil
-a ghost
-a vampire
-a zombie
-a nurse
-a schoolgirl
-a geisha
-a cop
-a generic fairy

I expect a lot of political costumes, though the only costume I'm interested in seeing in this category is something related to health care reform...I'm envisioning a group costume like "death panel" where you might have a couple Grim Reapers behind a table. Or maybe the infamous illegal alien costume (though the orange jumpsuit makes me think about Guantanamo Bay more than illegal alien).

No comments: