Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The West Hollywood Halloween Costume Carnaval 2009 Part 4: Do Not Feed the Bears and Other Signs


Okay, I tried to be witty with a title that combines pics of animals with signs, but I guess the reference to bears may allude to West Hollywood...Since I didn't take many pics in either category, I'll just combine both in a single post...

While many revelers choose to show more skin than usual, some prefer to do something different...



Does anyone know how I can find these guys' pics?



I guess if you want free hugs, you need to be one those people who enjoyed March of the Penguins...



Enjoyed March of the Penguins...a lot....



I had to figure that this guy was actually doing panda sanctuary instead of just a panda when he was talking about the problems of getting some of the others to mate...



And ladybugs always are popular...


No comments: