Monday, May 10, 2010

The SoCal Cosplay Gathering 2010 Part 4: Now for Some Cosplay

I'm trying to cut back on trying to get every cosplayer's pic in any single event so I can step back and actually enjoy what's going on around me. Besides, one doesn't make a costume just for a single event, especially for a one-day BBQ (I think...).

So here are the pics, FIGHT!





Now FINISH HER!



It's been a long time since I watched Pokemon...



I wonder which is the better ninja/samurai world...



Yui!...(my new catchphrase since I got an extra plushie to take with me on trips.)



I wonder what the rebellion would be wearing if Darth is wearing this...



Some more cosplay...



When I asked if he was excited about M. Night Shyamalan's movie, and I got weird stares...



I still don't know why it's so hard for me to find a red sportcoat for my Nabeshin costume...



Some of my readers (I'm still amazed that I have people reading my blog...I'm not an expert in anything anime or otaku related, just a guy with a camera and almost too much time on his hands)...



When I first saw this, I honestly thought he was Bob The Builder...



Cosplay while checking out the Rock Band song list...



And one more before I finish...



Well I'll have a flurry of posts in the coming weeks as I think I'm gonna start taking plushie Yui pics when I go to interesting places that don't have cosplay or cultural events...As always, leave a comment if I didn't add a label for a particular costume.

No comments: