Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Anime Expo 2010: Raki Suta...

Why is there never any Lucky Star love when there's a Lucky Star/Haruhi gathering???

If you saw my post about last year's gathering, there were only four Lucky Star cosplayers (myself included). There were three this year...



I think I saw the Tsukasa cosplayer last year doing the MMORPG version from the OVA...It was nice to see new characters. One day I hope to see Yui or any of the characters that appear only in the manga. The day of the gathering, I was trying to stay cool in my Dororo cosplay, but it didn't work out as planned (good my costume was coveralls based, so it was easy to change out of).

But I did break out the Meito cosplay on the third day (you probably saw it if you read the about or went to the Danny Choo meetup). It was neat that I was able to find some willing Lucky Star cosplayers that day to try out some poses...







But I guess the best pose was suggested by a cameko who caught me as he was going down an escalator...



Thanks, Max.

Anyway, I submit to you evidence that there is more love for Haruhi than there is for Konata (though I like Kagami or Misao more...)...enjoy the slideshow...



Up next, all the other cosplay pics from AX 2010...

No comments: