Sunday, November 28, 2010

Quickpics...Disneyland at Thanksgiving

Now when family visits for Thanksgiving weekend, we go to Disneyland so often that I pretty much stopped taking pics, but I did find some neat things the other day...

Like all-you-can-eat BBQ in Frontierland (my normal Disneyland Resort buddy can't eat anything they serve at the place whose name suddenly escapes me, so this was a treat...)



Anyway, we did find people you don't see everyday outside of Halloween around the Haunted Mansion....



The one in black had also a neat makeup job, but since I didn't know enough Japanese to ask for a pic, I could only safely get a pic from behind...and they were getting churros too...I should've been like that other girl in the churro line and just took out a cell phone to take the pic...

No comments: