Saturday, February 19, 2011

Note To Self: The Pile of Unwatched Anime Keeps Growing...

I bought a new 17" notebook last year with Blu-Ray capability since it was cheaper than buying a new HDTV and Blu-Ray player, and I needed a new computer as my old one was already 6 years old. Since that time, I've added purchasing anime on DVD and on Blu-Ray (depending on which one I can get a better deal)...and a lot of the titles I just bought because it was cheap, so it wouldn't be much of a loss if I didn't like it...Now I got a pile of titles I still have to watch that I bought and those I received as gifts...

Looking at my DVD/Blu-Ray shelf:
Space Pirate Mito
School Rumble seasons 1 and 2 and the OVAs (I watched a few episodes, but I kept being distracted)
Moeyo Ken
Ramen Fighter Miki
Gunslinger Girl: Il Teatrino (BD)
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (BD)
Kannazuki no Miko (must find volume 3)
Mermaid Forest
Sasami Magical Girls Club (gift)
Cowboy Bebop
Venus Versus Virus

This is on top of the anime I'm already watching through on demand services:
Mitsudomoe
Hanamaru Kindergarten
Samurai Girls
Comic Party Revolution

I also have a very large pile of regular DVDs that I picked up when my neighborhood Hollywood Video store was closing...it can only get larger now that my neighborhood Blockbuster is now closing...

At least I finally started some real upgrades with a new Blu Ray player I can connect with my current TV (I'm watching Summer Wars on Blu Ray as I'm writing this...I think I could do Mansuke's avatar as a cosplay too keep with the squid theme I going for this year...debating whether to gender bender Ika Musume or just commission a dress)...the upgrade fro 28" to 42" plasma will happen next week...Too bad I won't have time to just veg out watching movies/anime/Eureka until after the semester's over...

No comments: