Monday, June 27, 2011

Anime Expo 2011 Actual Cosplay Tests

Well this year I still plan on breaking out my Lucky Star/Anime Tenchou Meito Anizawa cosplay again...I will probably continue doing it until I run out of space on the apron to put buttons on...

But I finally done a wear test of my Ika Musume genderbender cosplay minus the blue socks and white tennis shoes...



I am pleased that I found a solution for the tentacle wig using felt, Heat 'n Bond, and craft wire...Should've used a larger shirt as I'm afraid that the blue felt will peel off from the collar whenever I stick my head through the hole...

For my off-the-rack entry, my genderbender?/crossplay? (the shirt and jeans were from the men's section) Saori from Oreimo...



So a tall, skinny, rich girl character cosplayed by a short, fat, middle-middle class guy...My original season of the squid cosplay ideas have turned into a season of gender bending...Interesting...

No comments: