Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Anime Expo 2011-Another 2D Break-Single Pics from 3D Rig

Okay during the crossplay/genderbend gathering on the morning of Day 3, I completely destroyed the LCD on my primary camera (the Canon Powershot A590 IS)...I ended up using one of the cameras from the 3D rig to take more pics for the rest of Anime Expo...

What's great about the rig is that the firmware on the cameras do not appear to be altered when you install the SD card with the Canon Hack Development Kit software...this means that the cameras function as before when I swap out the CHDK cards with normal cards. However, this was going to be a temporary solution as the 3D rig cameras are old and cannot handle SD cards larger than 2GB while most of my cards are in the 4-8GB range...

So here are the single shots I was able to take towards the end of Anime Expo...




In case you were wondering, my breakfast on the last day of AX was at The Farm of Beverly Hills located at L.A. Live...


No comments: