Thursday, August 25, 2011

Disney D23 Expo 2011 Part Y - The Cosplay

Okay...Unlike previous con reports where I organize everything by themes, I think this requires a day-by-day report...But I've been sitting on these cosplay pics for too long to not say anything about it. Pretty much my weekend was split between buying stuff, waiting hours in line to see panels, and wandering the main floor...There was only really one scheduled cosplay gathering I was aware of that was organized by Disney on the last day...



And here are some of my favorite cosplays or outfits inspired by Disney movies, attractions, and shows...

I've been wondering when I'll see a Phineas and Ferb cosplay, though I think some work has to be done with the hair...



I still don't know why Princess Kida of Atlantis: The Lost Empire isn't getting as much attention as Princess Jasmine...



I really liked this Wall-E inspired couple...



The Haunted Mansion even inspired some fans...



And I really like how the crocodile from Fantasia just happened to be around for a perfect Haunted Mansion pic...



Speaking of nostalgic Disney...



Of course there were princesses and other familiar Disney characters, all of which you can see in my album...

No comments: