Friday, April 20, 2012

Field Test of 3D Camera v2.0 (rev. A)

3Dv2.0FieldTest-ANAGLYPH 003

Here are pics I took at the park last week to try out using higher resolution cameras and better camera alignment.  I did notice that the switch got a little buggy at times, but so did v1.0/1.1.  One thing I liked is that the batteries didn't drain as quickly (a problem that seemed to go away with v1.0/1.1 when I switched to a single AA battery).



3Dv2.0FieldTest-ANAGLYPH 005

I seem to recall taking a picture of a BBQ last year, but this one looks better...


3Dv2.0FieldTest-ANAGLYPH 019

Two birds are boring...

3Dv2.0FieldTest-ANAGLYPH 026

More is better. What wasn't captured in the pictures was the little girl who first was feeding them and then later throwing the empty chip bag at them...

3Dv2.0FieldTest-ANAGLYPH 031

More park hardware...

3Dv2.0FieldTest-ANAGLYPH 033

This picture seems to really show some depth. I wanted to limit the number of 3D tree pictures, but this seemed like a good benchmark picture.

3Dv2.0FieldTest-ANAGLYPH 014

More park hardware...

3Dv2.0FieldTest-ANAGLYPH 039

And of course, a squirrel pic for good measure...this one was more curious than threatened than the one I photographed last year...

No comments: