Sunday, May 13, 2012

It's Been A While Since I Came Up With One...

Since I'm back to doing more than one anime convention in a year, I should get a list of cosplays I wanna see this year.  A new scavenger hunt!

Still a little behind on my anime watching, but I wanna see cosplay from the following series this year:

Black Rock Shooter
Nichijou (My Ordinary Life)
The Idolm@ster
Yumekui Merry (Dream Eater Merry)-I'd bring donuts if that would help...I have a thing for characters with interesting hats for some reason.
Angel Beats!
A Channel
Baka To Test (must find Hideyoshi)
Wagnaria!!
Rosario+Vampire (other than someone crossplaying as Shirayuki)
Sekirei
Final Fantasy XIII
Evangelion
High School of the Dead
Strike Witches (I'll probably find someone doing Yoko Littner or Hatsune Miku bikini version before I see this)

Now some cosplay that I'll probably see instead:
Naruto
Bleach
Inuyasha
Durarara
Cowboy Bebop
Sailor Moon
Ouran High School Host Club
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy VII
Super Mario Bros.
Pokemon
Legend of Zelda
K-On! (but not Ui, Jun, or Sawako)


No comments: