Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Anime Expo 2012 Angel Beats Gathering (3D Photos Only)

AX2012-3D_SD400_Day3-ANAGLYPH 011

Well I've had some software malfunction on 3D rig v2.0 on day 2 of Anime Expo.  For the Angel Beats! gathering on day 3, I asked my friend to take pictures with 3D rig v1.1 with about 1 minute of instruction.  I think he did a good job.  More practice, and he would be as proficient as me on the rig.

Unfortunately, a lot of the pics were misfires, so out of the entire set of pics taken by my friend with the rig, only 10 3D pics could be made, with some being copies of other pics.  Enjoy the rest!

AX2012-3D_SD400_Day3-ANAGLYPH 008



For this pose, I suggested everyone but TK do the TK pose....


AX2012-3D_SD400_Day3-ANAGLYPH 004

You could probably figure out where I am in this picture...I so gotta lose some weight...

If you wanna see all the 3D pics I was able to take or have taken at Anime Expo 2012, it's on my Flickr.  I'll be updating the set in the coming days...

1 comment:

Linsey said...

Hey! Glad I found these! I was the Shiina with the broom. :D