Thursday, July 10, 2014

Anime Expo 2014: The 3D Pics

I guess this year's Anime Expo was a little different, not just because of the longer than usual wait for badges (came in at around 5pm and didn't get my badge until 10:30pm), or the lack of panels that caught my interest...just something seemed different.  I dunno if it's because I'm getting older, or I really just needed an escape from work more than focusing on planning my AX weekend.

Despite all the complaints found in the AX forums, Facebook, and elsewhere (I view this year as an anomaly because of the Sailor Moon reunion, so I was expecting a lot of first-time attendees), I had fun discovering new anime and seeing the new cosplay out there (I'll post my top 15 later).


I didn't really field test 3D rig v 1.3 prior to AX.   If I did, I would've realized how clunky having a third camera actually was.  But using the USB hub did result in more reliability in activating the shutter on all 3 cameras.

The full album of this year's AX 3D pics can be found on Flickr.



No comments: